Join the Community Care Network of Kansas
Our state is stronger when the people who live in, serve and represent our communities have access to the best health care available. Our network of members, partner foundations, and lawmakers are a reflection of those we serve and the potential of their communities.
A variety of clinic types can become Community Care Network of Kansas members, such as:
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- FQHC Look Alikes
- Primary care clinics
- Faith-based clinics
- Dental only clinics
- Local health departments
Community Care Network of Kansas Membership Benefits
For more than 30 years, Community Care has supported and assisted members by:
- Advocating with the state legislature to ensure the primary care grant program is funded.
- Assisting with clinician recruitment and retention for member clinics.
- Providing training opportunities and individual technical assistance for members.
- Providing board training to evaluate mission, policies, financials, staff roles and responsibilities.
- Providing support during site visits.
- Offering group purchasing programs for medical supplies.
- Providing training and assistance with quality improvement initiatives, such as a Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition.
Community Care Network of Kansas Membership Levels
Organizational: Non-profit or public organizations that deliver comprehensive primary and preventive health care services including medical, dental and/or behavioral health services on a full-time basis to patients regardless of their ability to pay, either by legal mandate or by an explicitly adopted mission.
Associate: Non-profit or public organizations that provide some direct primary and preventive health care services, including medical, dental and/or behavioral health services on a part-time basis.
Affiliate: Non-profit or public organizations that do not provide primary care services, but support Community Care’s mission to strengthen the network through education and advocacy.
Individual: Individuals who support Community Care’s mission to support and strengthen the network through education and advocacy.
How to Apply for Membership
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Community Care Network of Kansas. As part of the strategic planning process, the Board of Directors has suspended consideration of new members until a thorough review of the existing membership program is complete. Watch for updates, and thank you for your support as we work to achieve high quality health care for all Kansans. For more information, call (785) 233-8483.