Community Care Network of Kansas exists to achieve equitable access to high-quality healthcare for all Kansans. As the Primary Care Association (PCA) for the State of Kansas, Community Care supports and strengthens its members – a network of community health centers and primary care clinics that share a mission to provide access to whole-person care for all Kansans, regardless of ability to pay. This page includes some of the resources and tools we rely on.
Kansas Health Information & Resources
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE)
- Bureau of Community Health Systems
- Bureau of Oral Health
- Bureau of Health Promotion
- Kansas Health Equity Resources
- Kansas Department for Aging & Disability Services
- KanCare (Medicaid/Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
- Kansas Medical Assistance Program (KMAP)
- Kansas Disability & Health Program
- Kansas Health Care Stabilization Fund
- State of Kansas — Protecting Kansas Families Health Resources
- Resource — Acute Pain Relief Prescription Pad
National Health Information & Resources
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- HHS Region 7
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
- Office of Minority Health
Health Policy & Advocacy
Help Us Expand Access to Healthcare for All
If you share our mission for achieving equitable access to high-quality healthcare for all Kansans, here are a few ways to get more involved:
- Ask the health centers and primary care clinics serving your community how you can collaborate and support their work.
- Refer patients to Cover Kansas’ health insurance literacy information and Health Insurance Marketplace assistance. Join the Cover Kansas Coalition to engage in statewide efforts.
- Advocate for Medicaid Expansion and join the Alliance for a Healthy Kansas.