Community Care Network of Kansas — formerly known as the Kansas Association for the Medically Underserved (KAMU) — exists to achieve equitable access to high quality health care for all Kansans. As the Primary Care Association (PCA) for the state of Kansas, Community Care supports and strengthens its members — a network of community health centers and primary care clinics that share a mission to provide access to comprehensive health care — medical, dental, and behavioral health — for all Kansans, regardless of ability to pay. This page includes some of the resources and tools we rely on.
- Kansas Health Matters
- Kansas Information for Communities (KIC)
- County Health Rankings – a project of the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- US Census Bureau’s American FactFinder and State & County QuickFacts
- Kids Count Data Center – a project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation
Kansas Health Information & Resources
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE)
- Kansas Department for Aging & Disability Services
- Kansas Disability & Health Program
- Kansas Health Care Stabilization Fund
- State of Kansas — Protecting Kansas Families Health Resources
National Health Information & Resources
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- HHS Region 7
- Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA)
- Office of Minority Health
Health Policy & Advocacy
- Learn more about Community Care’s advocacy & health policy work
- Alliance for a Healthy Kansas
- Kansas Action for Children (KAC)
- Kansas Health Institute (KHI)
- National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC)
- National Network for Oral Health Access (NNOHA)
Help us Expand Access to Health Care for All
If you share our mission for achieving equitable access to high quality health care for all Kansans, here are a few ways to get more involved:
- Ask the health centers and primary care clinics serving your community how you can collaborate and support their work.
- Refer patients to Cover Kansas’ health insurance literacy information and Health Insurance Marketplace assistance. Join the Cover Kansas Coalition to engage in statewide efforts.
- Advocate for Medicaid Expansion and join the Alliance for a Healthy Kansas.