The impact of Community Care Network of Kansas’ work is enhanced by strong partnerships and generosity from a variety of supporters that include health foundations, state and federal agencies, universities, and advocacy groups. With gratitude, we thank the following collaborative partners:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- DentaQuest Foundation
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) / Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC)
- Kansas Action for Children
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment/State Legislature
- Kansas Grantmakers in Health
- Kansas Health Foundation
- Reach Healthcare Foundation
- Sunflower Foundation
- United Methodist Health Ministry Fund
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Show your support for the work to improve access to high-quality healthcare to all Kansans by becoming a corporate sponsor!
- Any for-profit vendor or potential vendor of a community health center or other primary care provider; and/or
- Any other company, organization, or independent business person supporting our mission, whose business or organizational interests do not conflict — either in practice or in appearance — with the philosophy, culture, image, funding agency requirements, or purpose of improving health and fostering the provision of high quality primary health care services in Kansas; and
- Approval from the Community Care Board of Directors.
To request more information, contact us.