About this event:
Created by Kari Parker
Topeka Country Club 2700 SW Buchanan Topeka, KS 66611
When the rules of recruitment and retention no longer work, it’s time to change the rules. It’s time to look at clinical recruitment differently when you see your recruiter more than your family, when you come to accept vacancies as a way of doing business in Kansas. It’s time to adopt a model that gives you more control and a higher chance of retaining the great staff you want to keep long term.
Register today for a dynamic day of engagement with representatives from Arizona State University, A.T. Still University, the Weitzman Institute, Kansas City University, Western Governor’s University, and KU Interprofessional Education program. Hear about options to grow your own staff, beginning with offering current staff educational opportunities, starting or growing clinical rotations and or residency programs, and learning about financial forecasting/ROI that will make alternative workforce development systems work for you. Get ready for a jam-packed day with an all-star lineup:
- CR Macchi, PhD, Clinical Associate Professor, College of Health Solutions, and Lesley Manson, PhD, Assistant Chair of Integrated Initiatives, Integrated Care Sustainability & Planning, Arizona State University
- Gary Cloud, PhD, Vice President University Partnership, A.T. Still University
- Sarah Getch, PhD, Associate Professor, Director of Health Service Psychology, Kansas City University
- Stephanie LaPuma,PhD, MBA, MAM, CLC, Academic Program Director, Health Professions, Western Governors University
- Sarah Shrader, PharmD, BCPS, FCCP, Associate Professor and Director of Interprofessional Education, and Kristy Johnson, MSW, Center for Interprofessional Education Director, Kansas University Interprofessional Education Program
Cost: $75, which includes refreshments and lunch.
Audience: CEO/ED, COO, CFO, HR
Questions? Call 785-233-8483 or email.