About this event:
Created by Kari Parker
Hotel at Old Town 830 East First Street Wichita, KS 67202
Are Billing and Coding problems keeping you awake at night? Are you looking to improve the overall performance in your Billing department?
Shellie Sulzberg, Coding & Compliance Initiatives, Inc. will provide the 2018 CHC Billing and Coding Boot Camp for KAMU FQHC Members. Receive a comprehensive overview that includes:
- Understanding the responsibility of the FQHC
- Defining an FQHC encounter
- What services are covered
- Outline basic FQHC billing requirements
- Coding for preventative services
- Coding for other services
- including DSMT and MNT
- Chronic Care
- Transitional Care Management
- Non FQHC Services
- What Medical Documentation facilitates
- Medical Necessity & general principles of documentation
- Evaluation and Management Codes
- Three components of Evaluation and Management services
- Counseling and Care Coordination
- New versus Established patients/clients
- Coding and Documentation examples
- ICD-10 Reporting and documenting
- Learning Lab
Coder/billers, coding supervisors, office managers
$100 per person
Class is limited to 50 people
Registration closes October 15.
Conference Hotel – Sold Out
Hotel at Old Town
830 East First Street
Wichita, KS 67202
Starts at $129/night plus tax
Courtyard by Marriott Wichita Old Town
820 E 2nd St. N
Wichita, KS 67202
KAMU will make your reservation, to be paid by credit card upon arrival.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant 58CS06815 State and Regional Primary Care Associations for $803,982 and 33% of this project is financed with nongovernmental sources. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government.
Questions? Contact call 785-233-8483 or email Kari Parker.