About this event:
Created by Kari Parker
HRSA’s Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC) is pleased to offer a webinar hosted by the SAMHSA- HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions that will address strategies to leverage health information technology and technologies that support population health management and data aggregation to facilitate and sustain behavioral health interventions. Presenters will share best practices for health centers in streamlining and sustaining behavioral health workflows and maximizing their electronic health record to ensure comprehensive and accurate billing and coding.
- Understand appropriate workflows that support sustainability of behavioral health screening, referrals, and treatment
- Identify best practices in utilizing electronic health records (EHRs) to ensure accurate and comprehensive billing of behavioral health
- Identify best practices in working with Health Center Controlled Networks (HCCNs) and using Health Information Technology (HIT) to support population health management and data aggregation
- Simon Smith, President and CEO, Clinica Family Health, Lafayette, Colorado
- Janet Rasmussen, Vice President Integrated Services, Clinica Family Health, Lafayette, Colorado
- Jason Greer, CEO, Colorado Community Managed Care Network (HCCN), Denver, Colorado
Please note the following:
- Registration is free and closed captioning is available upon request.
- The audio for this webcast is via computer speakers and not telephone. We recommend using external speakers for desktop computers to ensure best audio quality.
- The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions does not provide certificates of attendance or continuing education credits for webinar attendance.