About this event:
At the end of this hour long interactive webinar with Hayley Buckner, RDH, with Elevate Oral Care, the viewer will be able to understand;
1. A brief history on the beginning of Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) and how it became approved by the FDA for use in the United States.
2. How SDF works to arrest caries in tooth structure and provides lasting protection in the mouth.
3. Discuss and compare fluoride levels in SDF and other commonly used fluoride products, to prepare the clinician to answer patient questions.
4. Armament for chair-side application of SDF (with before and after treatment examples).
5. When and how to use CDT Codes for SDF reimbursement.
6. Contraindications for use of SDF.
7. Q & A