About this event:
At the end of this hour long interactive webinar with Hayley Buckner, RDH, with Elevate Oral Care, the viewer will be able to understand;
- A brief history on the beginning of Silver Diamine Fluoride (SDF) and how it became approved by the FDA for use in the United States.
- How SDF works to arrest caries in tooth structure and provides lasting protection in the mouth.
- Discuss and compare fluoride levels in SDF and other commonly used fluoride products, to prepare the clinician to answer patient questions.
- Armament for chair-side application of SDF (with before and after treatment examples).
- When and how to use CDT Codes for SDF reimbursement.
- Contraindications for use of SDF.