About this event:
Register today for the 2017 Patient-Centered Model of Care training in Topeka. This training is hosted by KAMU and led by Qualis Health as our subject matter expert.
This training will cover:
– Patient-Centered Access
– Team-Based Care
– Population Health Management
– Care Management and Support
– Care Coordination and Care Transitions
– Performance Measurement and Quality Improvement
– Breakfast, lunch and snack refreshments will be provided.
Please note: this event is by
invitation only, please do not share outside of your organization.