About this event:
KanCare Expansion is one of the most debated issues facing the Kansas healthcare system right now and, like all hotly debated issues, misconceptions and misinformation are creating additional roadblocks.
As one of KAMU’s top legislative priorities, it is imperative that you and your team know the facts about KanCare Expansion and the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Join Sheldon Weisgrau, Director of the Health Reform Resource Project, for an informative hour of cutting through the clutter – KanCare Expansion and ACA 101. Some of the frequently asked questions that he will be answering include:
• What does the ACA say about Medicaid expansion?
• Where did the gap come from?
• Who is currently covered under KanCare?
• Who would be covered under KanCare expansion?
• What will it cost?
• How much money is the state losing by not expanding?
• What’s happening in Kansas right now?
Please join us from noon – 1 p.m., Tuesday, November 24, and invite your staff and Board of Directors to participate as well. This is an important webinar that you won’t want to miss!!
Contact Kari Parker, email@example.com for information on how to register.