- This event has passed.
Virtual Region 7 UDS Training
November 12, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN for this year’s Uniform Data System Training taking place virtually November 10 – 17. The six hours of online training will take place over four (4) days and cover the preparation of the 2020 Uniform Data System (UDS Report). Attendees will understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting, discuss common reporting errors, and review key resources and supports available. Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
The UDS Training is aimed at those who are responsible for gathering and reporting the data elements included in the UDS Report, as well as management and clinical staff who need to understand the definitions and concepts used and those who use the data in their program management, financial and improvement activities.
$100 per person
Register 4 or more from the same organization at the rate of $85 per person
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors.
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including; the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new measures and requirements included in 2020 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
Audience: C- Suite, Revenue Cycle, Accounting, Data/Informatics, Performance Improvement, Controller, IT/HIT, QI/QA, Risk Management and Clinicians
Questions? Email Kari Parker, Resource and Training Specialist.