- This event has passed.
Virtual Behavioral Health Integration Training
July 22, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join Lesley Manson, Psy.D. Integrated Behavioral Health Management and Practice Consulting; Professor, Arizona State University and Shirley Faulkner, LCMFT-LCAC, Behavioral Health Consultant and Mona Broomfield, RN, BSN, Chief Quality Officer, PrairieStar Health Center. Dr. Manson will present on Building Sustainability: Return on Investment, and Faulkner and Broomfield will take us on PrairieStar’s journey of building a successful integrated service delivery model.
Topics to be covered:
- A nuts and bolts guide for designing cost savings and direct revenue return on investment calculations
- Interactive review of transformation scenarios and applying ROI calculations
- Practical approaches for developing and understanding financial metrics of profitability for an integrated system
- A look inside one health center and how they approached system transformation, including:
- Making it Work: operationalizing/workflow
- Making it Pay: finance/billing/coding
- Making it Valuable: clinical outcomes/patient and provider stories
Come prepared for robust participation: Q&A, interactive exercises, and round table discussion/sharing!
$25 – Community Care Network of Kansas Members
$75 – Non-Members
Audience: Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Medical Officers, Chief Clinical Officers, Behavioral Health Consultants, Billers