- This event has passed.
Region 7 Uniform Data Systems (UDS) Training
November 10, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The 2021 Region 7 Uniform Data System (UDS) training will be conducted virtually. The training will contain two 3-hour sessions. Participants should plan to attend both sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
2021 Virtual Region 7 UDS Training – Draft Agenda
DATE: Monday, November 8th & Wednesday, November 10th, 2021
TIME: 1-4PM CST / 12-3PM MST
REGISTRATION FEE: $85/attendee
A link to join the session will be available after registration is complete.
Registration closes on October 29th, 2021.
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors and tips for success.
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including: the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new requirements included in 2021 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
Receive valuable resources that provide further reporting guidance.
For additional details, please reach out to HCAN’s Director of Training and Technical Assistance, Jenna Thomsen, with questions.