- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Addressing Vaccine Hesitancy Webinar
March 11 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Community Care Network of Kansas and the Health Resources and Services Administration, Office of Regional Operations Region 7, invites you to a COVID-19 Vaccine webinar. During this session Dr. Marwan Haddad will present on the various types of vaccines available and how hesitancy may impact vaccine distribution and administration.
Learning Objectives – At the end of the session, participants will:
- Understand concept of vaccine hesitancy;
- Be able to identify the three components of vaccine hesitancy;
- Learn about potential workflow considerations based on vaccine types;
- Recognize the implications of vaccine hesitancy in communities of color and vulnerable populations;
- Learn tools to effectively promote vaccine uptake;
- Be able to address challenges with COVID vaccination uptake.
There will also be an opportunity for Q & A during this session.