- This event has passed.
Coding and Training Training
April 19 @ 8:00 am - April 20 @ 5:00 pm
Community Care Network of Kansas is hosting a FQHC/Look-Alike Coding and Billing training at the Drury Hotel Broadview in Wichita, April 19-20, 2023.
On April 19, we will host a FQHC/FQHC Look-A-Like specific Coding and Billing Forum that will cover state specific Coding and Billing material. All three Managed Care Organizations have confirmed their participation. Together they will provide:
- Top Claims Denials
- A General overview of Dental Coding and Billing
- Adult dental benefits
- Social Determinants of Health
- Anticipated changes as a result of the Public Health Emergency (PHE) winding down
- Mobile Clinics
- Vision Services
- Pharmacy Services
Each MCO will also provide
- additional information specific to their plans
- best practices to minimize claim denials and improve claims turnaround time
- Other heath plan-specific best practices and policies that will be of benefit to coders and billers
- Optional: information related to additional health plans the MCO(s) may offer in Kansas
On April 20, ArchPro Coding will provide a 1-day training that will include:
- Overview of key terminology for Value-Based Care and how CPT/HCPCS-II/ICD-10-CM relate to reporting key quality measures
- Comparing Care Management & Quality Reporting
- Overview of HEDIS Measures
- Gathering and reporting Social Determinants of Health codes
- Q&A on any coding or billing concerns not covered during day 2
Registration starts at 9:00 a.m.
Members: $250 / person
Non-Members: $350 / person
Continuing Education Credits
April 20 is approved for 4 hours of Continuing Education Credits approved by the AAPC and ArchProCoding.
Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Wichita
400 West Douglas Avenue
Wichita, KS 67202
To make a reservation click here or call 1-800-325-0720, group number 10044391 to receive the discounted rate of $129/night plus tax by March 17, 2023.
Audience: Coders, Billers, Clinical personnel (MD,DO, NP, PA, RN), Finance
For more information email Kari Parker.